Cultivating a Nature-Based Wellness Practice
April 8 & 29, 2017 -- 1pm to 5:30pm
Where: Perth, ON
- Is nature a source of nourishment and inspiration for you?
- Do you long for more peace and tranquility in your life?
- Would you appreciate some simple tools to help you manage stress and create more well-being?
Reconnect with Mother Nature and yourself through:
- planting seeds and tending seedlings
- observing a place in nature
- learning about edible and medicinal wild plants
- moving gently and breathing in nature
- sensing the energetic qualities of earth, water, fire and air
- walking and discovering metaphors in the garden
- imagining your sanctuary
- doodling or sketching
Some themes we'll explore:
- stress management in everyday life
- retreat and replenishment
- change and life transitions
- acceptance, letting go and goodbyes
- opening to new possibilities
- presence and peace
- gratitude and gifts
The group will be small and will have time for quiet reflection and sharing.
Check out Bonita's “Guided Relaxation in Nature” videos to get a taste of her approach and other themes to explore:
What people say about working with us:
"Wonderful! Informative, well organised, engaging, life changing!" ~Rose
"I love Bonita's calm and radiantly intuitive presence. I love the permission she gives for issues to come forward and be welcomed. A lovely healing gift." ~Andrew
"I learned a lot of valuable things that I'm sure will be valuable to me and many others for years to come.... [I appreciated most] meeting and learning from an amazing and diverse bunch of people; feeling a sense of community; a collaborative learning experience; feeling inspired and growing in confidence."
Course Fee: $110, includes HST. (Does not include meals or accommodations.)
Early Bird Special: Register before March 6, 2017 and pay $90 (includes HST).
Download the registration form for more details.
For more info: email@example.com