Saturday, March 31 -- 1:00pm to 5:00pm.
Where: Gatineau, QC.
- Long for more connection, understanding and ease in your relationships and with yourself?
- Wish to cultivate peace in your life?
- Appreciate thinking creatively and living in a heartfelt way?
Join us for this experiential workshop:
- Learn how communication can contribute to cooperation or conflict.
- Learn to translate judgment and blame into a better understanding of a person’s needs.
- Connect with what really matters to you and to others through breath and body awareness and gentle movement.
- Practise creating collaborative conversations in a supportive environment.
Read about the practice of Nonviolent Communication:
- Starting with Intention
- An Attitude of Cooperation in Activism & Environmentalism
- The Alchemy of Feelings & Needs in Personal & Social Transformation
This workshop is based on Nonviolent Communication (NVC). It is for individuals and couples, people with no NVC experience and those with some previous experience.
Cet atelier sera en anglais, mais l'animatrice serait contente de répondre à vos questions en français.
Workshop Sliding Scale Fee: $50 to $70.
Download the registration form for more details.
Hosted by: Healthy Active Lifestyle.
Facilitated by: Bonita Ford, LivinghEARTH.