June 28, 2017 (last Wednesday of the month)
6pm to 7:30pm
- Do you long for more peace and tranquility in your life?
- Is nature a source of nourishment and inspiration for you?
- Would you like to reduce stress and create more well-being?
Join us for these monthly sessions. Cultivate greater wellness and reconnect with Mother Nature.
Each session includes:
- guided relaxation and observation: “inner” (breath, body, thoughts and feelings) and “outer” (garden)
- cultivating your personal sanctuary in nature
- learning about an edible and medicinal plant that's in season
- nature activity, reflection and sharing related to the theme
- May 31: seeds, intentions and new beginnings
- June 28: presence, patience and small gifts
- July 26: wholeness, healing and balance
- August 30: change, life transitions and guidance
- September 27: gratitude, abundance and harvest
- October 25: accepting, letting go and replenishing
Check out Bonita's “Guided Relaxations in Nature” videos to get a taste of her approach:
What people say about working with us:
- "Wonderful! Informative, well organised, engaging, life changing!" ~Rose
- "I think I saw everyone transform a bit. Eager/curious/anxious -> Empowered." ~Geoff
- "I love Bonita's calm and radiantly intuitive presence. I love the permission she gives for issues to come forward and be welcomed. A lovely healing gift." ~Andrew
28 Church Street, Perth, ON.
- Drop-in: $15, includes HST.
- Full series (all 6 sessions): $75, includes HST.
- We accept cheques, email transfer and cash.
For more info: firstname.lastname@example.org