March 1, 2017 -- 7pm to 8pm
Did you know that simply looking at nature for four to six minutes helps our bodies physically recover from stress? *
Make the most of this in your everyday life. Open a little more to all of your senses and to the gifts that Mother Nature offers.
- Is nature a source of nourishment and inspiration for you?
- Do you long for more peace and tranquility in your life?
- Would you appreciate a simple practice to help you create more well-being?
Join us for this free online workshop:
- Learn about research that supports the health and nature connection
- Notice how nature supports you in your life already
- Deepen your connection with Mother Nature to cultivate wellness every day
This mini workshop includes a short presentation, personal reflection, small group sharing and guided imagery.
Check out Bonita's “Guided Relaxation in Nature” videos to get a taste of her approach and other themes to explore:
Also check out the full “Natural Vitality” Workshop in Perth.
*Source: Ulrich, R.S. and R.F. Simons. 1986. Recovery from stress during exposure to everyday outdoor environments. In J. Wineman, R. Barnes, and C. Zimring (eds.), The Costs of Not Knowing: Proceedings of the Seventeenth Annual Conference on Environmental Design Research Association. Washington DC: Environmental Design Research Association.